Thursday 15 February 2018

Santana Dharma

Period from the start of 2015 until the May 2015 Kawai Pura Retreat was a time of massive transition for me though i couldn't pin point a finger at what it was. My thoughts and emotions were all over the place during this period. i constantly tried to repeat to myself 'i am not the mind, i am not the body, i am not my emotions', something i had learnt from the Vedic scriptures that i read from 2009 until 2011 but relief was low. It was almost like i just had to go through whatever this phase was. i missed reading Vedic spiritual texts that had given me so much insight about the working of the mind and a lot of perspective but i could just not focus on them.

In March 2015, Sree Maa Shri Ji started a what's app group chat called 'Sanatana Dharm'. i have taken the liberty to share this chat group below:



Sree Maa introduced Sanskrit concepts from Sanatana Dharm in simple English that i would have never followed on my own. i wasn't even aware about the kind of muktas that were there and that even mukti could be of different levels. Had it not been for Sree Maa, i would have only pursued stithi pragnya and turiya avastha but Sree Maa became instrumental in introducing me to higher spiritual goals which i could choose to pursue__/\o_
But the current state of my antahkaran was only allowing me to look up to the May 2015 Kawai Pura Retreat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Reporting facts about the Duff Stuff Article

Despite writing my answers to the cheap questions that were forwarded by Shri Ji to the so called national correspondents of Stuff and clear...

Popular posts