Monday 26 February 2018

May 2015 Kawai Pura Retreat Part 2 - Transcendence

There were many discourses given as always and Sree Maa Shri Ji encouraged everyone to bring their questions to transcend out of the layers of avidya (lack of knowledge) and agnyan (ignorance).

Sree Maa Shri Ji explained to us about the Guru Mantra and then gave us time to think if we wanted to be initiated into it. As Dakshina, each one of us gave a bad habit that we wanted to get rid off. Guru Mantra was the doorway to be initiated into being a Sanatana Dharmi, the one who lives righteously like an akarta - akarmi (non-doer). All this was explained very clearly.

i already had 3 mantras that i was using to meditate on, two had been given when i was initiated into TM and the third one for Sahaj Samadhi meditation and all 3 had been substantial in my spiritual growth. i didn't know what to do with them and voiced it to Sree Maa Shri Ji. It took 1 minute for Sree Maa to clear away the antar-dwand (inner conflict) i was experiencing based on one of the discourses Sree Maa had given previously and it made sense that all mantras initiated from AUM. i chose to receive the initiation.

During the initiation, the conflict that i had experienced earlier came and stood right in front of me. My own conscience shouted at me for being selfish and betraying my first Guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar who had helped me unconditionally in my time of need. He never forced his teachings and courses on me, i had gone and done them, benefitted from them and chose him as my Guru, taken respite at his Ashram and now suddenly as i found something more advanced and better, i was disowning him. i felt really bad that i was letting him go after selfishly using him, his teachings and his techniques until i wanted to. The tap of tears opened again and i just couldn't move forward to receive the soundless sound mantra. At that moment, i called out to him and he showed up. The closure that he gave me has been instrumental in keeping my faith in the Guru principle and to move forward in truly accepting Sree Maa Shri Ji as my Guru. i still find it very overwhelming to express this part and am taking the liberty to share the audio recording where i shared my experience. Humbly requesting all listeners to listen to it from the recesses of your soul and not the judgement of the ego as i was reeling under very intense emotions and a phase of shift and transformation when i did the sharing_/\_ Gratitude in advance for your understanding and empathy_/\_




1 comment:

  1. Such a beautifully written post, my dear Kalyan Mitra. Reading your heartfelt sharings, I feel my heart swell with so much gratitude to Sree Maa Shri Ji. In my journey as a seeker, I had read numerous Buddhist based books but could not find the answer I was looking for because I felt like something was missing. What Sree Maa Shri Ji spoke about karma in the audio clip you shared makes so much sense. In Buddhist books, I kept reading about karma and its cause and effect determines our cycle of life and death. And that we should always do good to have a better next life. But the burning question I had was "How do I end this game of reincarnation so that I can get off this hamster wheel?!" Eternally grateful to Sree Maa Shri Ji for the greatest blessing of the Guru Mantra, initiating us into being a Sanatana Dharmi, and to embody our akarmi selves. Atyant Abhaar Aapka Sree Maa Shri Ji for being my beloved Sarvopari Sadguru!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Reporting facts about the Duff Stuff Article

Despite writing my answers to the cheap questions that were forwarded by Shri Ji to the so called national correspondents of Stuff and clear...

Popular posts